MP 28.3 Mille Pro 28 mm diameter tweeter component inheriting all the technological features of the Mille Legend ML28.3. The geometry of the Tetolon dome maximizes the typical dispersion of off-axis listening. The rear acoustic chamber with damping material contributes to extend response to lower frequencies achieving a resonance frequency of only 900 Hz. In this way the crossover point between tweeter and woofer can be lowered, improving the sound image in the car dashboard. The massive Neodymium motor minimizes nonlinearity managing the music program with very dynamic transients. The CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil guarantees an especially light weight and stiff moving assembly. These technological elements interact with each other, resulting in a high frequency extension of 28kHz, a record for a tweeter featuring a 28mm voice coil. An elegant and compact angled tweeter support is provided with the tweeter: this allows easy installation both on the A-pillars and on the car dashboard. The correct angle of the tweeter improves the stereo image, essential for an engaging listening.
Separate ultra-compact crossover to the benefit of simplicity and flexibility of installation featuring level adjustment switch (0, -2dB).
Support for wedge mounting.
|Size mm (in.)||35 (1.38)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||180|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||(Hi-Pass filtered @ 1,8 kHz - 12dB Oct.)|
|Frequency response Hz||1k ÷ 25k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||91|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||28 (1.1)|
1. Tetolon Fiber dome optimized with FEA simulations, for excellent dynamics and angle dispersion.
2. Double Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations, for maximum field symmetry and exceptional transfer efficiency.
3. Extended rear chamber filled with natural fibre non-woven sound-absorption material, for better damping and more natural acoustic emission.
4. Massive 28 mm CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil for outstanding power handling.
5. 900Hz FS to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
6. Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimized geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations.
7. Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.
8. Separate ultra-compact crossover to the benefit of simplicity and flexibility of installation featuring level adjustment switch (0, -2dB).