Hi-ENERGY car audio coaxial speakers prove continuous evolution and research aimed at offering the best installation flexibility and versatility. Their parameters were perfected for insuring constant, lasting performances in modern car compartments and thrilling, excellent sound, always at maximum levels. Hi-Energy coaxials have all the features of the new line: from the oversized magnet to pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former, from the Damped Mesh Fibre to aerodynamic gasket. The revolutionary RHFC™, Rotary High-Frequency Contour, system enables to rotate and incline the tweeter towards the listening point, eliminating any limits to the installation: with the RHFC™ system you can tune the response for any position.
|Power Handling - Peak W||140|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||70|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||91|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||130 (5"1/4)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||20 (3/4")|
1. Soft iron plates for high heat dissipation, part of the symmetrical magnetic flux motor. Over-sized magnet; provides outstanding energy for maximum control.
2. Pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
3. Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
4. Damped Mesh Fibre Cone; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.
5. Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover; damps spurious vibrations.
6. Aerodynamic die-cast aluminium basket; eliminating rear wave reflections.
7. Radial Venting System; for efficient thermal management.
8. Loss-less Polymer Rubber Surround; for long throw and maximum damping. 20mm Neodymium Tetolon® dome tweeter.
9. RHFC™, Rotary High Frequency Contour; adjustable, for perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response.